Wednesday, September 14, 2005

no, it's not easy tonight

So, I survived Quarter 4 which means really very little except for the fact that I am actually in my second year of medical school. It is kind of shocking when I think about it. One year ago, I moved to Kirksville and at the end of this year, I'll most likely be moving out. This quarter has been deceptively laid back thus far, but I'm starting to get a little leary of the upcoming weeks of exams. That and trying to coordinate all the other stuff that's going on has become a bit more of a task than I had expected it to be. For now, I'll attribute that to having to get most of the start up stuff, well, started up. I suppose it will all settle down once things get rolling. That's it for now I guess. More news as it develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home