Tuesday, May 23, 2006

guess what I learned today?

amidst the learning, I have had some interesting conversations. here are some samples:

Aaron: we meditate on the mandala of manicoti
me: yes.
me: which at this point appears to be a worthless skill.
Aaron: but i stopped after the oriole...
Aaron: NO.
Aaron: it's awesome
Aaron: go be a seal clubber
Aaron: jerk.
me: I should.

Jeremiah: from the online medical dictionary: tamponade
Jeremiah: The insertion of a tampon.
Jeremiah: (05 Mar 2000)
me: nice.
Jeremiah: so how does that hurt your heart
Jeremiah: nurse, the patient's in tamponade - pass me a tampon, stat
me: I think the tamponade is a result of a tampon.
me: if the patient is in tamponade, you need to pull the string.
Jeremiah: sickening

I felt that those were immediately post-worthy. Back to studying, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home