Monday, May 01, 2006

still alive

Well, I just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I'm still alive. As boards rapidly approach, the stress level is mounting. I seem to be in a perpetual state of confusion, often somewhere in between "completely overwhelmed with the need to study" and "sense of hopelessness due to the short time left." It is often so bad that I would equate it to manic-depression. So, with that, I should get back to studying. However, I will leave you with the coolest thing I have found on the internet since Flickr. That would be this little guy. A sweet paper cutout that seems to follow you everywhere.

don't take your eyes off him.

I highly recommend going to the website and downloading your own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home