Thursday, December 08, 2005

thy fate is sealed

So its hard to believe that its actually time to think about next year. We had to turn in our site selections for our third and fourth year today. From here on out, its pretty much "random." Its really somewhat scary to think that since site selection is over, the only real steps left in this journey are boards and rotations. Who would have thought that the days would go by so fast? So here they are in order:

1.) Arizona (Mesa, Phoenix)
2.) Genesys Regional Medical Center (Grand Blanc, Michigan)
3.) Grandview Hospital and Medical Center (Dayton, Ohio)
4.) Atlantic Health System (New Jersey)
5.) Colorado (Grand Junction)
6.) Des Peres Hospital (St. Louis, Missouri)

So, I hope to be out in Arizona next year - but there is pretty good chance that I won't be able to get that site since pretty much everyone I hear talk about rotations in our class is buzzing about Arizona. So, all I can do is wait and hope that luck is on my side - especially since I declined a perfectly good opportunity to secure that site through the fellowship program. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home