Friday, May 26, 2006

When going to hide...

So, "Into the Woods" once again brings such useful words of wisdom. Its been a whirlwind of a day. How trite. Well, my brain is fried so I revert to these things. I'm camped out at a Panera Bread after taking the COMLEX Level 1 today. Why am I writing here instead of studying or doing more qBank? The Kaplan site is down. Well, the test went as well as can be expected I guess. The first half definitely felt easier than the second half. I'm not sure if it was fatigue or shear difficulty of the material, but I certian felt more incompetent when it came down to the last 150 questions. Even thinking about it now is mind-blowing. I just spent five hours this morning answering 400 multiple choice questions. 400 questions stands between me today and my future as a physician. Weird. Now, I'm going to challenge myself to do the same thing tomorrow. Don't worry - it's only 350 questions for the USMLE Step 1.

Oh, those words of wisdom? "When going to hide, know how to get there... and how to get back... and eat first." If you need more details, I'll fill you in when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home